Whether you are a landlord looking to prepare a property for new tenants or a tenant looking for cleaning services at the end of your tenancy or the start, we can help.
Arranging professional cleaning at the end of your tenancy is a wise move that will not only help you to secure your deposit but also a glowing reference from your landlord.
For landlords looking to make a great impression with potential or new tenants, we will ensure your property is welcoming and ready for them to move straight in. We work room by room, ensuring that every room is spotless and sparkling before moving onto the next.
Worried about a stain on the carpet that might lose you your deposit? Leave it to our team.
Just let us know of any areas you are concerned about and we will ensure these problems receive our undivided attention.
End of Tenancy Checklist:
This is just a selection of our most requested tasks, if you don’t see the job you want listed here, please contact us. You can be sure our professionals can handle any cleaning task in your domestic or commercial property.
- Removal of limescale from all surface.
- Wipe mirrors
- Door handles and switches to be cleaned and disinfected.
- Wipe shower screens and tiles
- All cupboards to be wiped internally and externally.
- Disinfection of toilet bowl
- Lighting fittings to be wiped
- Skirting boards to be wiped for the removal of dust.
- Doors and windows to be wiped clean.
- Floor to be vacuumed.
- Floors to be mopped.
- Dust and polish all surfaces
- Vacuum and mop floor.
- Polish skirting boards.
- Clean interior windows.
- Cleaning of electronic equipment such as TVs.
- Wiping of mirrors and pictures.
- Clean sink, taps and removal of limescale.
- Oven scrubbed internally and externally to remove grease.
- Sanitise and scrub hob.
- Microwave cleaned internally and externally.
- Fridge to be cleaned internally and externally.
- Clean and remove food and shelves compartments.
- Remove and clean freezer compartments.
- Bins cleaned internally and externally.
- Deep clean of all drawers and cupboards
- Tiles to be scrubbed to remove any grease.
- Floors to be vacuumed and moped.
- Clean internal and external of cupboards and drawers.
- Washing machine to be cleaned internally and externally.
- All furniture such as wardrobes, drawers to be cleaned internally and externally.
- Any lighting fitting to be cleaned to remove dust.
- Wipe all switches and handles.
- Vacuum under beds and a thorough vacuum of all areas.
- Skirting boards to be polished to remove dust.
- Cleaning of mirrors and external windows.
- Mop floors.
- Vacuum carpets and floor
- Polishing of skirting boards
- Door handles and switches
- Wiping of light fittings.
- Window glass internal cleaned.
Send a Message
Contact Our Team Today
The difference is clear when you choose L&M Property and Cleaning Services. We would be delighted to tell you more about our services and how we can help.
Just looking for a quote? No problem. Just tell us what you need and we can give you a price over the phone or by email.
If your cleaning needs are more specific or you have a large area to cover, we can also come and visit to discuss your requirements face to face.
Call our friendly and helpful team today to find out more about our range of services and to obtain an affordable quote.